Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Push, Testicle Festival

Just a couple of random thoughts going into the rest of the weekend.

Had the pleasure of watching my grand son this past week. Went all the way to the junction for ice cream on the ATV. He's my favorite grandson. ( only have one so far)

Kyle Bush won truck race and Nationwide. Will he do trifecta tonight at Bristol? Let's hope for the best for the # 5 tonight.

Another dog killed by Peshtigo Brook Grey wolf pack. That makes three this year. I also hear a plane flying the area for 2 - 3 hours. a night. Wonder if the feds are trying to take out the pack? It's national forest and I would think the WDNR is out of the loop. Need to investigate.

Another pot bust in Marinette County. Wow, this is getting out of hand. Good for the feds and all who helped with the bust.

10th annual Testicle Festival in Breed, Wis. this afternoon. Some say they taste like potato chips, others say they are like chicken nuggets. I guess I'll find out. I read some post, "after a few beers, they taste like meatballs", I'm glad the neighbor is driving.

No comments: