Thursday, July 08, 2010

So Called Republican Pundits, RNC, Republicans, Rino's and Contributions

From Dad 29 on comments from Ann Coulter.
"Of course, if Kristol is writing the rules for being a Republican, we're all going to have to get on board for amnesty and a "National Greatness Project," too – other Kristol ideas for the Republican Party. Also, John McCain. Kristol was an early backer of McCain for president – and look how great that turned out!

Inasmuch as demanding resignations is another new Republican position, here's mine: Bill Kristol and Liz Cheney must resign immediately.

I'll settle for them just shutting up for a change."
Dad29

I agree with Dad, "I'll settle for them just shutting up."

Related to these pundits and those in the know in the republican party, let me add my beef to "So Called Republican Pundits, RNC, Republicans, Rino's and Contributions." Listening to Rush on Tuesday's show, a caller tells Rush the problem was that republicans are not contributing to the RNC, etc., etc all around the flap with Steele.

Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaaa, people need to contribute to republicans and are not. As Mrs B was shopping, let be paraphrase and clean up my colorful language and comments sitting out in the parking lot.

"Why in the heck should I give anyone money when conservative voters get burned with Rino's getting into office! They claim to be conservative when they run and then in Washington they cozy up to the democrats and the main stream media. Why should I support the RNC, shall we bring up Elana Kagen, block the dam vote!.

I sure the hell do not listen to Bill Kristol. We got burned in the presidential election and now they want me to go another round! Steele's comments are a side issue. Steele and the rest of republicans in the RNC don't get it. Until they do, it's no money from me! What the hell do republicans play me for?

I look at the Republican 8th race and only see one candidate that might pass the mustard. Time will tell. No candidate is owed the nomination, not from a past election or from the RNC itself. I am very cautious about the candidates. I can see some of them as moving left and kissing up to Washington if they ever get there. 

A local blogger asked me about putting endorsements on my blog. For now I will not do that. One, I'm a little blogger in the north woods, who cares about my comments anyway. Two, when the time comes I will not endorse anyione. I will tell my three readers who I will vote for and why, period!


It's a pain in the rear to hear candidates campaigning to the right and then in Washington going left. Look at the crock Nancy Pelosi's puppet Steve Kagen is doing. It's getting closer to the election and Kagen is moving right.

From Party Of Know.


July 7, 2010
Steve Kagen questions Obama Administration’s decision to sue Arizona

Congressman Steve Kagen, M.D. issued a statement today in response to the Obama Administration’s decision to bring a lawsuit against the State of Arizona because of their new state law giving local police the authority to detain and question individuals suspected of being in Arizona illegally.

“The action taken today by the U.S. Attorney General distracts our nation from addressing the real challenges we face: securing our borders, enforcing all our immigration laws, and stopping illegal immigration. Lawyers in Washington cannot secure our borders or catch those who break our laws. Arizona has asked for our help, not a federal lawsuit.”"
Steve Kagen questions Obama Administration’s decision to sue Arizona - Party of KNOW


So to all the experts who want my money or will tell me what to do or who I should vote for, "go", no I won't say what I was thinking.

AAAAHHHHHH, now I feel better.


Mrs B's on vacation so I need to spend quality time with the love of my life. As Owen at B & S would say, "off duty"

No comments: