Saturday, December 05, 2009

Fleet Farm Wins Again, Spread The Word

.
From Blogger Beer and real gasoline.
"Kidding aside, I have started going to Fleet Farm's gas station. At first, it was for the discount but very quickly I noticed something. Recently a buddy told me he goes to Fleet Farm for his fuel too, noting Fleet Farm's 87 octane fuel is ethanol-free! Now, he is a small engine freak and says even E10 is hard on small engines and their components.

My Suburban was getting roughly 15 mpg when it is rated at about 17 mpg. However, after switching to Fleet Farm gas I am now get close to 18 mpg! That is a 20% improvement for no extra cost. So, on a 25 gallon fill I can range about 450 instead of 375." Blogger Beer: It is not Ethanol it is Welfanol

Beer has it right on for saving or gaining mileage. I try to buy all my gas at Mills Fleet Farm. The extra miles per tank sure makes a diffrence. Spread the word, buy real gasoline at Mills Fleet Farm.



A GREAT gift idea for Christmas. A Fleet Farm Gift card for gasoline.

1 comment:

Marcus Aurelius said...

Hey Berry Laker!

Thanks for the pickup!

MA