Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another Broken Promise By Congressman Kagen

A letter to Congressman Steve Kagen. He must be too busy raising campaign money.


"Subject:
unemployment extended benefits

To:
Rep. Steve Kagen

December 2, 2009

Rep. Kagan, I am writing in regard to the recent federal unemployment extension that President Obama signed on Nov. 6th. It is now December 2nd and the State of Wisconsin has not updated their website with any recent information nor have they began issueing these benefits!!! We are desperate people out here who have lost theirs jobs due to no fault of our own!! I personally ran out of benefits on September 14th, that is almost 3 months with absolutely no income what-so-ever. Within the week my phone and internet will be shut off, and there is no fuel in my vehichle. How is a person suppose to continue looking for employment? I did call the madison office and explained to them that many states have started issuing these benefits, why cant Wisconsin??? Is it a interest thing where the state is sitting on the money??? If it is, that's terribley wrong!!! How many people have to lose everything they've worked their entire lives for only to become homeless??? Please help the thousands of unemployed Wisconsin workers who need these benefits desperately until the job market becomes stronger and we can get our lives back and get back to work!

manitowoc , WI"
Congress.org - : Letter to Rep. Steve Kagen (D-Wisconsin): unemployment extended benefits


Seems Mr Kagen forgets his constituents.

1 comment:

Paul - Berry Laker said...

To an Anonymous person who posted a comment here. Sorry,I deleted by mistake your comment. You are correct that Manitowoc is in Petri's district. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I was wrong. I guess I was tired and didn't have a enough coffee yesterday.

Second , name calling will get you no where. Since you didn't have the guts to even use your first name I will consider you a frickin idiot too. DUMASS.

But hey, you have a GREAT weekend, I sure will.

Thank you again for commenting.