Friday, October 23, 2009

What Is NASCAR Trying To Do Here


"Three amigos, one winner

With only five races remaining in the Chase the prevailing thought is that the No. 48 has a fourth consecutive Cup Series title in the bag. Marty Snider says not so fast ...
" NASCAR.COM - News, Schedule, Drivers, Tracks, Fantasy & Video from NASCAR

For crying out loud, notice the above picture with thew headline? They Jimmy with a beard, the bad guy winning the chase, Gordon evil eye confident he can win any time anywhere and Mark Martin' s picture like he just seen a ghost. Are they saying he's a scardy cat. Nice that NASCAR and Marty Snider is throwing Martin under the bus?

If I was Martin, I would play a Dale Earnhardt at the rest of the races including his two team mates.
Mark, you need to get a little P O'd here!

This is pathetic. I think it's time for e mail to Marty and NASCAR.


Update 12:10 p m central time. Looks like Marty pulled the story and pictures and changed the story. If the original story is there , I haven't found it yet.

Hendrick teammates ones to Chase at Martinsville

By Marty Snider, Special to NASCAR.COM
October 23, 2009
11:24 AM EDT
So I was hanging out with a driver friend of mine the other day and the subject of the Chase came up. My question to him, "Is it over?" His response? "No way, dude. Way too much racing left and Talladega is two weeks away." That friend was Kyle Busch. So if you don't believe me when I tell you it's not over yet, will you believe Kyle Busch?



No comments: