Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey, Let Them Live With Us, Join Us At Marquette and UWM

From Breitbart.com.

I was telling son #2 and his (our, she is like a daughter to us) special gal about the following story.
"President Barack Obama's intelligence chief confirmed Thursday that some Guantanamo inmates may be released on US soil and receive assistance to return to society.

"If we are to release them in the United States, we need some sort of assistance for them to start a new life," said National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair at his first press conference. "
Terror inmates may be released in US: intel chief


Her first reaction was, anyone can write an article like that, she didn't believe the story. She has been reading the Onion toooooooooooo much. How can you believe the story? O K, I read verbatim what Dennis Blair said and she still thought I was making it up! I then asked her if they should move the gitmo prisoners to UW Milwaukkee. Yea UWM could be a half way house for Gitmo prisoners. Would you want that? She said she didn't have an opinion! I asked again and she still didn't want to answer.

Then Son # 2 said how do you know the ones they will release are bad? "Holy cow, did you forget 9 11?" My son who is attending Marquette next year said, go ahead let them move into to my dorm room! "Who cares, let em move in with me!" He thought O will release only good people.

I then asked why were they there to begin with? Still no response.

My son is very smart when it comes to history but doesn't comprehend how this country was born and how people gave their lives to give him the freedom he has today.

It it sad that young people do not understand the freedom they were given today. How many Americans lost their lives for these youngsters?

When these two have a family, will they stand up and protect their own children or will they throw their lives away? It must be a generational thing?

God help my grandchildren. I hope their parents get their head out of their ass's and wake up!

I will do everything I can do to protect my grandchildren. If their parents are asleep at the wheel, heaven will only help them. My children have yet to have any real responsibility right now but hope they learn with time.

God help us all!

No comments: