Thursday, February 12, 2009

UP Moose Sales Run

Sorry for the non posts to you two who read this blog. I had to make my sales trek to Upper Michigan this week and this is what I am always worried about. Email from a friend. Don't know what I would do in this case.

Probably would need extras briefs.

MOOSE STORY
The following pictures are of a moose
that went through a car's windshield
and out the rear window this month
near South River , Ontario .

The VERY lucky woman driver ended up
with just a broken wrist and needing
a good bath. When you view the pictures
you will wonder how the woman managed
to survive.








Please, you lefty wackos giving me grief for these pictures. You wackos would rather see the girl killed and the moose saved! Hope she got to keep the meat!

It's been a long four days, as Owen would say, off duty till Saturday.

Go Kellogg's # 5 at Daytona

No comments: