Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wake Up People, December 2007 Recession

Do people actually believe everything they hear from the MSM?

The following is a post I did on December 2nd on the media sucking up, believing and spreading the so called news on the recession starting in December 2007.

"The nonprofit National Bureau of Economic Research said Monday it pegged the start of the recession to a year ago, which already makes it longer than the 10-month average of recessions since the end of World War II." Berry Laker: Green Bay Packers Will Win Super Bowl
The big problem is all that heard of the 2007 recession now believe it and don't know the real truth. Didn't happen in 2007.

Shame on all the Wisconsin talking heads for spreading this CRAP!

Here we see a GREAT Blogger who is getting the truth out about the so called recession of 2007.

Please link to SBVOR and read all the information.

Thank God we have people shining the light of truth on the MSM.

Here is just one comment from a Great American.

The latest update:

12/4/08 - In my previous update, I cited another who, like me, questioned whether December of 2007 was the start date for a recession. Today, more voices are added to the list:


Thank You again SBVOR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm awake, and I've been doing research. The recession really isn't that bad if you know where to look. The bailout money is spilling over to us believe it or not. I've done research and found that there is more money than what you think...

Bailout Spillover

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Mberenis, thanks for your comment. I guess my main point someone throws out a recession in 2007 and everyone believes it. OK, I could believe it started Sept / Oct 2008, but a non profit group can throw false information out there and a lot in the media run with it without considering the facts. how many non profit paid by gov. grant groups are out there and fax B S to the media and then the media spreads the information like wild fire.

My main point, don't believe everything you hear from the MSM, Half the time they are creating news to keep their sorry butts working.

Thank You again, and Have a GREAT weekend.

Berry Laker