Saturday, December 06, 2008

Snowmobile Time

With Gasoline at 1.69 gal in Green Bay, I would think anything relating to snow and sleds will be prime this year as long as we get snow.

I had a Polaris 600 XC and sold it years ago.

These are the times I surly miss that sled.

Here is some links and pictures.

Hit the trails kids!

"Wisconsin snowmobile trails listed by county, county trail report links and official Wisconsin DNR snowmobile trail reports" Wisconsin snowmobile trails listed by county, county trail report links and official Wisconsin DNR snowmobile trail reports


"Welcome to U.P. Snowmobiling!
Upper Peninsula Snowmobiling Website will connect you with important information and links.
Snowmobiling has never been more exciting and fun! When planning your snowmobile vacation - plan with a website that you can trust! " Snowmobiling - Upper Michigan Snowmobiling


"" Link to Polaris Snowmobiles : Home


""Link To Ski Doo Home - BRP Ski-Doo


Link to Artic Cat- Home Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, $1.69 per gallon? I'm headed up your way! Bet the snowmobiling is great there this weekend!

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Artic Cat Parts, thanks for the comment. I tried to put the Artic Cat home page up and it locked my compputer up. To be fair to all sleds I'll try again with the cat.

Not sure if trails are open yet or not.Enjoy your sled

Berry Laker