Friday, November 21, 2008

Fairness Doctrine

Concerning all the talk about the fairness doctrine. You moderates and all those scared of the left throwing the fairness doctrine in our faces. I have two videos for you to watch. Yea, I know it's a movie but I'm not giving up! Their are people I thought had guts and now are rolling over and running scared. Wimps, cowards, sniffling children!

From You Tube








I am not taking any crap from the moderates and lefties!

They can try to pass the fairness doctrine, regulate blogs. try to take it all away but they can never take away my freedom! Even after I am gone I will still have my God given freedom!

There is more than one way to skin a cat! It's never over, till it's over, especially concerning my freedom!

To the left, bring it on!

To the moderates and RINO's, go hide under a rock!

The Conservative movement has just begun! And it will not go away!

No comments: