Monday, September 15, 2008

Urine Test

From Ron in Colorado, I think it fits in all of our 57 states. Thanks Ron.

URINE TEST



I sure would like to know who wrote this one!



They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!



Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test

with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the

distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.



Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I

have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no

problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other

hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing

drugs, while I work.. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state

would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance

check?


Wonder if they do this in Alaska?

No comments: