Saturday, September 06, 2008

Reagan Conservative / Fradette / Palin

From the web site of Chad Fradette who is running for State Senate in the Green Bay area.

His words are inspiring and something the RINO's and the left cannot comprehend.

Thank you Mr Fradette. We in Oconto County applaud your work. Obviously Chad believes what Rush always says, ( paraphrasing ) "conservatism always wins when it is practiced."

If you live in the Wisconsin's 30th Senate district, please vote for Chad Fradette

Palin Delivers a “Reaganesque” Performance

"As students enter another school year and open their American History text books they will read and remember how Ronald Reagan defeated communism, the Iron Curtain, brought an end to the cold war, and standing at the Brandenburg gate and yelling “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!”

While Reagan’s Presidential Legacy will be defined by his political accomplishments and achievements, an overlooked quality is the one that I will remember most; his ability to effectively communicate with the American people.

Reagan had an uncanny ability to connect with people on all levels, and for this was anointed as “The Great Communicator”. This quality specifically resonated with me when I received a handwritten letter from President Reagan when I was 11 years old. Of all things I wrote President Reagan a letter asking him what his views on leadership was. Among other things, He said leaders have to take a stand, and not to be afraid to stand up for what’s right. After my initial aura of receiving a letter from the President of the United States, I remember thinking of how important he made me feel by addressing the issues that are important to me.

As I was watching and listening to Sarah Palin address the delegates at the republican convention, I couldn’t help but feel that she was directly talking to me as if I was the only person in the room. To me this ability to reach out to voters and captivate them is an intangible quality. You either have it or you don’t; and fortunately for republicans, neither Barack Obama or Joseph Biden possess this quality.

Her ability to be plain spoken and talk about complex issues in a simplistic manner is similar to the way President Reagan used to talk to the American people. I’m most impressed with Sarah Palin and I’m glad she’s on our team!

As I continue to go door to door and attend every community event I can find, I will strive to be like Sarah Palin while talking with you at the doors. I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail!" Chad Fradette For Wisconsin » Blog Archive » Palin Delivers a “Reaganesque” Performance

No comments: