Saturday, September 06, 2008

Holy Crap, It's Been 8 Days ?

Sorry to my three readers of my blog. Maybe only two.

Can't believe it's been 8 days since my last post. Anything happen since my last post? Been busy for work and the timing of posting just didn't work out.

Well, it time to catch up.

From memory.
Holiday weekend on Berry Lake, nice time.
Jimmy Johnson won Sunday. Old man not in race.

Monday, put the pontoon in storage, you would be surprised, it's easy to winterize a four stroke boat motor. Goostoff hits New Orleans, oh, not as bad as the msm predicted.

Tuesday, sales meeting in Milwaukee

Wednesday, sales meeting at a conference room at Miller Park, afternoon Brewer game. Every time I go to Miller Park to see the Brewers play they lose. Sara the Barracuda! Go girl go!

Thursday reset in Neenah. John Mac speech.

Friday, visit to Appleton with son # 2. Put up retaining wall. Gillett Tiger Football against Manawa. Oh, not to good, I think it was 40 to 7, Gillett on the short end.

Hey Joe in Milwaukee, how is the big city life?

Did I miss anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I noticed you wrote:

> Sorry to my three readers of my blog.
> Maybe only two.

Hey, those of us who read Berry Laker via RSS newsfeed seldom 'touch base' with the blog itself. I'm sure you have many more readers than you think!

Nice to have you back!

Steve