Saturday, September 06, 2008

Peggy Noonan Forgets Her Roots.

""It's over," Noonan said.

When Chuck Todd asked her if this was the most qualified woman the Republicans could nominate, Noonan responded, "The most qualified? No. I think they went for this, excuse me, political bullshit about narratives. Every time the Republicans do that, because that's not where they live and that's not what they're good at, they blow it."" Peggy Noonan, Mike Murphy Caught On Tape Disparaging Palin Choice: "Political Bullshit," "Gimmicky"


I guess I can take Peggy Noonan off my Christmas card list. And you wonder why true conservatives question the talking heads even on who we thought is on our side.

Ms. Noonan either forgot her days with President Reagan or she must of hated writing speeches for him. Her true opinions come out when no one is listening.

Peggy get a grip. Why not just call yourself liberal.

She must of forgot who she wrote speeches for (President Reagan).

Conservatives will not forget you Ms. Noonan!

I hope Ms. Noonan is not at the inauguration in January.

No comments: