Friday, May 02, 2008

National Do Not Call Registry

Last month I posted a link from Mark Block concerning National Do Not Call Registry for cell phones.
Link
I first want to thank Steve and Anonymous for their comments. I heard all sides on this. Even my son told me that you really don't have to register.

My reply to my son is, can you really take a chance? Does our government really know what they are doing? Will marketing people really stay off cell phones. Does government have everything taken care of to protect from unwanted and possible expensive cell calls?

I give just a few examples of government promising us and sorry we tried but didn't work!

Social security will be solvent.

Ethanol is good for all of us.

Jim Doyle balanced the Wisconsin budget.

A fee is not a tax.

No one will ever raid the transportation fund.

If you call 911 in Madison, it will save your life.

Your social security number is safe with the government.

Welfare will end poverty.

If you would like to add to my list, leave a post.

Bottom line , can we believe the nanny state will protect us like they tell us?

Do you really want to take a chance not putting your cell phone on the no call list?

No comments: