Friday, March 28, 2008

Quiet, Isn't It.

I don't know if I should thank or blame our good friend over at The Right Side of Wisconsin. He was sick and tired of people who did not have the guts to use a real names or those on the far left that cannot hold a good conversation without dropping the F bomb, S word, etc, etc.

I can put up with some name calling but the profanity got a little over the top. Anyway, it was difficult to have people comment on my post. I would get someone on the left making things up that I didn't even say. I guess I know when I hit a nerve.

Well I thought I would use the same kind of blog rules.

Who sang that song, "What a difference a day make"?

I now get comments on the blog or through my e mail that I may not agree with but at least I can agree to disagree.

The Truth is Out There,
Blue Revolution,
Anonymous,
Steve Kagen staff,
and others,
you all know you are all welcome here.

You on the left are like family. Talking to you is like talking to my mother and sister. Sometimes it's best to be quiet and get out the way. Other times I will give my opinion whether you like it or not.
Get over it!

Happy Blogging.

Thank You in advance for any disagreements we may have.

Quiet, isn't it!
Thanks Todd.

No comments: