Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Out Of Five

What a sad comment for being from Wisconsin.
From JSOnline.

Riddle- how many democrats does it take to thank the troops for their service to our country.
Answer -none. Russ, Ron Dave and Steve can't stomach a "THANK YOU"!
You would think as long as they are stabbing at the President , they could at least say thank you to the troops! All four losers from Wisconsin complain about what it cost, crying wolf, blah,blah,blah!
Then you have congressman Kagen again looking for votes.

"I am working hard to make sure veterans and their families receive the services and support they deserve."

He's working hard? Why is he in Washington, for a picnic? Steve you need to check your job description! Why is he telling us he is working hard? Has someone told him he hasn't? Good job WTH members.

You on the left cry of injustice but have nothing good to say about those who protect your freedom! O K, where are all you lefties who are going to swear and stoop to name calling?

Come out, come out where ever you are. Please, where are those two Kagen hacks on calling me names? Oh well.

At least someone from Wisconsin knows what they are doing.

Rep-. Paul Ryan of Janesville, the only Republican member of the delegation to comment, said: "I offer my most sincere gratitude to those who have made tremendous personal sacrifices in defense of freedom and liberty. It is imperative that our troops are given the tools they need so that they can
achieve their missions safely and effectively, and return to their families as soon as possible."
Thank You Mr Ryan.

5 comments:

TheTruthIsOutThere said...

Are you really that big of an idiot? You know, if you don't like being called names, don't act like such a damn fool!

http://kagen.house.gov/apps/list/press/wi08_kagen/fifth.html

“On behalf of everyone in Northeast Wisconsin and across the nation I want to thank you for your service and for your family’s sacrifice,” said Kagen.

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry for getting you so upset here on a Holy day. My link to the JS article doesn't show any "thank you". Can we stick to my post and not an add on from a Mr. Kagen's site.God will forgive your nasty comment. Thanks anyway for your comment. And I thought we could get along! Happy Easter. Have a Easter drink on me.

Anonymous said...

It's unfortunate that you are so cynical and narrow minded that you can't see the big picture.
"I am working hard to make sure veterans and their families receive the services and support they deserve."

Is that such a bad thing? Ask a Veteran if they would rather have health care, access to VA's, proper armor for the soldiers, and proper burials? Most veteran's would like and desperately need all or many of these things. Congressman Kagen is looking out for our Veterans and fighting tirelessly to make sure we take care of those that fought so bravely for America. But go ahead, ask, maybe you'll find a Vet that will say nah, screw that, I just want a thank you.

happy easter

TheTruthIsOutThere said...

All I'm saying is that if you're going to post something, make sure you have your facts straight. Just because some newspaper in Milwaukee doesn't say it, doesn't mean it never happened. Your post was cocky and uncalled for. I am a veteran, albeit peacetime, and I appreciate the things Kagen is doing for us. In the past year, I have seen Kagen consistently vote to fund the war in Iraq even though he does not agree with it. Kagen understands that we cannot leave our troops in battle without the resources they need and I am proud that he is doing the right thing. For you to demean him this way is immature and deserving of a wake-up call. Please just do some research before making hurtful comments like in this post.

Happy Easter to you and your family as well. God bless!

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Truth, let us all set the facts straight.I made a comment on the article from JSOnline which I linked to.If he said something that wasn't in the article, please go rip the newspaper in Milw..They gave four quotes from four guys riping the war and one guy thanking our troops. If you served this country I want to say thank you for your servive! Sorry, was that uncalled for, I think not. Ah, forget it.Thanks for commenting. It's Monday and I have to be one of those evil people earning money. Paul