Friday, January 11, 2008

Feburary 9th,08 Pewaukee, Wisconsin

I have to tell you I am in a quandary!
I found this information on Defending the American Dream
from Americans for Prosperity

Help defend the American Dream in
Wisconsin!
Today, the
voices of average Americans are being
drowned out by lobbyists and special
interests. The result: policies that
are threatening to destroy the American
Dream – wasteful pork-barrel
spending, higher taxes, job-killing
regulations, and endless red-tape.

Link to the information


The gang of five is making me go through a mid life crises.
This is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know where this is going but it's all in the good Lords hands.
I 'm thinking of attending this event.
If you have even one ounce of common sense , look up the web sites.
All conservatives are welcome.
Even a lib might learn something and possible convert to conservatism.
Wouldn't that be a hoot.

No comments: