Sunday, December 16, 2007

Words of Wisdom

If you have some words of wisdom I can pass onto son number 2 , please let me know.
There are so many of you on the blog that know more than I.
Only conservatives , that have common sense.
For you libs , I'm not sure you would give your children any good advice anyway.
Lib's comments not welcome!

Please pass them along.

Here is the list I started.

Work hard and good things will come to you!

When you make a mistake , try again and don't repeat the same mistake again!

You can get more with honey than you can with vinegar!

Inspect what you Expect!

The glass is always half full!

If you hang out with winners you will become a winner, if you hang out with losers you will become a loser

The three most important things in life and always in this order, # 1 your God, # 2 your family and # 3 your job!

If you believe nothing , you believe everything! (from Rush)

No comments: