Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Hucksters

My take on the Huckabee flap.

Sorry, I do not dislike Mike Huckabee as a person. Like I did not dislike Bill Clinton as our president back in the 90's.

Mr Huckabee is not a huckster but his campaign people are hucksters. I am not happy that his people are spinning things or cannot answer straight forward questions! When fast Eddie Rowlands cannot answer a straight forward question , I have a problem.

I thought the Christmas commercial was nice but don't say the cross in the background was not set up or it was just a book case (which it was)! Admit you did it and move on!

I'm am sick and tired of politicians telling me one thing and doing another. Stand up for your convictions and be proud of your beliefs!

My dislikes are the following.

Mr Huckabee, I dislike your beliefs ( no Mr. Huckabee, not your religion) , I dislike your beliefs on taxes, I dislike your beliefs on school choice, I dislike your beliefs on foreign policy , etc. etc , etc..

Just like Mr Clinton, I disliked his conduct in the oval office, I disliked his beliefs on taxes, ( he said he was not going to raise taxes and then he did), I disagreed with Elian Gonzales and WACO, etc, etc, etc..

When will we get candidates that stand for up for their beliefs and do what they say?

When will we send people to Washington that will not slide ear marks into bills that our children will have to pay for!

I am a strong conservative and will not put up with fly by night candidate's!

"Oh, we can't afford to have Hillary and the dem's take over"!

Whats the difference, we get people who sell us at campaign time and are just as bad or worse than the libs and dems after we get them into office! Need I bring up our RINO'S.

Look who I have in congress, Mr liberal , a democrat Dr K, who is just a mouthoiece for the left. He must of made too much money and forgot what the people in his district need, sorry he being paid off by special interest, unions, and lets not forget the teachers. He needs to go! I only hope we have a strong canidate that can get him out. The big problem is the MSM won't call it the way it is.

I voted for Mr Bush twice, but where was he in his first term? It's nice he is using his veto power, again where was he in his first term? I know we need an energy plan, but we do not to pay cooperate farms with ethanol! We do not need florescent light bulbs mandated to us! Let the people make their own decisions!

No Mr Huckabee, you will not get my vote!

If I have to write in my vote , I will or worst , I do not need to vote. I get the same from most in both parties!

No matter what, Renaldus Magnus taught me that my family will be fine no matter what happens!

Oh by the way, Fred , you got my vote!

No comments: