Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"JESSICA at LAMBEAU" Fundraiser

JESSICA AT LAMBEAU
Come one come all.
We need to start collecting funds to bring Jessica Simpson to Lambeau Field!
We need to start collecting from all points in Packerland!
I hereby pledge the first twenty dollars to bring Jessica to Green Bay.
All money collected would pay for plane fair and transportation to Lambeau Field. Lambeau tickets not included. Tony could pay for any over and above expenses.
Update 8:45 p.m.- I should also say that any money over and above plane fair and transportation to Lambeau will go to said below charity's.
I also pledge that if Jessica does not show up,
that the half of all money collected go to a charity of choice of the Green Bay Packers and the other half to the Green Bay Diocesan
"Advancing the Mission drive".
I know people who will contribute to such worthy causes.

It's time we show Jessica what real football players look and play like.

When Tony is laying on the cold frozen tundra, he will appreciate the good warm hearted people that we as Packers fans mean to the unfortunate in the world.

I'm sure she will be on the sidelines during the game on the east side of the field in her # 9 jersey.

I know a bank who could help us start up an account to start the donations rolling. I'm trying to get a hold of the banker at this time. When I get more information on setting up an account at the bank, I will pass it on ASAP.

Do I hear $25.00

Do I hear $30.00

If each Packer fan would just donate one dollar, I'm sure Jessica would be able to get to Green Bay and still have plenty left over to give to good charities!

Who will step up to the plate and help get this going!

Pass this on to everyone you know.

Let's get the FOOTBALL Rolling!

Email me at psocha@centurytel.net with a pledge or other ideas or information.

No comments: