Friday, December 14, 2007

Bush Vetoes SCHIP Bill Again

Was up in Houghton Mi. sitting in my hotel room, ( if you stay anywhere in the Houghton / Hancock area , stay at the Super 8, it's one clean classy place) watching the house on C Span debating the SCHIP Bill.

The Dem's were saying we need to give health care to the needy.

The republicans were saying why should we pay for adults!

Back and forth and back and forth. Then low and behold, it's DR K (Steve Kagen) throwing in his two cents. I nearly threw my phone at the T V!

Well, the bottom line is this was really the first time I seen Dr K in a long time.

The guy was lying through his teeth and spoke like some useless little dweed. Boy, I am really embarrassed to have this guy as my Representative. We need to replace him at the next election.

My thoughts are we need to take care of the poor children in this country but we do not need to cover family's to the age of 25.

Link from the Heritage Foundation.

No comments: