Monday, February 12, 2007

Fox and Hounds Hubertus

Article from
Dennis Getto on the Fox and Hounds
Link

Not that important but it does bring back memories.

Back on March 24,1986 I took a beautiful young lady
out for dinner, to the Fox and Hounds.

I remember as I took her hand, bent to one knee and
asked her to marry me, and to my surprise
she said YES !!!!!!!!!!!

What a day that was.

Just a side note , we still laugh today when we talk about
that eventful night , a group of Japanese customers were
having dinner that same night across the aisle. We couldn't
understand what they were saying but I guess love in any
language still means the same thing.

A special thanks to that young lady for putting up with
a guy like me for all these years.

Love you dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: