Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winnebago board votes on soccer fees

OK, the only reason this caught my eye is that
I do not like soccer! First it isn't safe, two, it's not football,
U. S. (NFL) football and third I do not like soccer!

That being said, I think the soccer clubs have a
valid point. If they paint the fields and paid for the nets ,
the city, county only really needs to cut the lawn. They have no
other expense. They have to cut the lawn anyway!
Why do they have the parks in the first place!

The soccer club obviously doesn't see what is happening.
Liberal government needs tax dollars, threaten kids and
they get their way. Pay me now or loose the park or they
have to raise taxes. You don't want to disappoint the
children!

You libs are so predictable!

What a great scheme, and most people don't see it coming!

Link to article

No comments: