Friday, January 19, 2007

Gasoline

Just want to say I filled up my big S U V
yesterday in Wittenburg ,Wi. for $1.93 gal. Yes I wish
I was in other states where the gasoline taxes are not so high,
but right now I will take a 1.93 any day!

Now I am in sales and need to be on the road .
As far as Gas stations of choice go, Citgo, no , owned by
Hugo Chavez, B P and Kwik Trip, no because all of there
gasoline has 10% ethanol! Shell yes , Mobil yes, and any
others that do not carry ethanol!
Ethanol production is a rip off for the corn growers. Not that I am mad
for farmers making money but do we need government
subsidy's to inflate the cost of corn?
That's another story.

Yes I put in over 30 gals of great # 1 Shell gasoline .
While those people were sliding around in their light weight
cares on the icy roads , I had my large beautiful Ford Expedition
in 4 wheel drive . It's nice to see you libs and candy's in the little
cars sliding around or going 35 in a 65 zone!

You environmental wackos , suck my fumes!!!!!!!

No comments: