Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hillary 08

This Is Just Too Hard To Swallow, sorry Monica, I
mean this is hard to believe! No I am not surprised !
If it wasn't for Barack she would of delayed this !
She's running scared!

From My Way News

Clinton: 'I'm in to Win' White House
Email this Story
Jan 20, 6:34 PM (ET)By BETH FOUHY


NEW YORK (AP) - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton
launched a trailblazing campaign for the White House on Saturday,
a former first lady turned political powerhouse intent on becoming
the first female president.
"I'm in, and I'm in to win," she said.
In a videotaped message posted on her Web site, Clinton said she
was eager to start a dialogue with voters about challenges she hoped
to tackle as president - affordable health care, deficit reduction and
bringing the "right" end to the Iraq war.

"I am one of the millions of women who have waited all their lives
to see the first woman sworn in as president of the United States -
and now we have our best opportunity to see that dream fulfilled,"
said Ellen Malcolm, president of EMILY's list, which raises money
for Democratic women who run for office.

There will be a lot of Idiots out there so if you dare, here is the
Link to whole story if you can stomach it .

No comments: