Thursday, December 07, 2006

I S G REPORT

I see that the I S G report came out yesterday. Wow!!!!!!!1

As Rush calls it " the Iraq Surrender Group" doesn't seem to
be worth the paper it's printed on. Oh for you libs that don't
read the papers or did not listen to therest of the MSM
( ISG means "Iraq Study Group"). I would only hope nobody
seen or heard about it because they, one, don't understand it,
two would suck up all the false info or lies from the MSN anyway.

Well some interesting comments from the New York post, Link

From By JOHN PODHORETZ Link

From George Will Link

Well I have to feel sorry for the Iraqi people , it would seem the
people of the U S want to surrender and pull the troops out. You
know the Kurds remember the U S pullout after the first Gulf War.
5000 kurds gased by Saddam ( Didn't Jim Baker have his hand in
that one too).

Well I wonder what gasoline prices will be if we don't finish the job.
$4.00 gal, do I hear $4.50, Lets just round it off to $ 6.00 gal.
Iran and Syria will split Iraq in two to expand there boarders and
Israel would be wiped off the map. No, I think Israel has the Balls
to do what we cannot. They will fight for there lives, not like the
candyass libs and some Rhino's in Washington.

The ISG report seems to be what it is , worthless, no victory ,
only surrender. It's just hilarious the feeding frenzy the
MSN is having with this. Enough said !

No comments: