Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wisconsin C A P

This is interesting , from the Washington Times Link

People in Virginia are right on, where's the
Wisconsin PAC . Wisconsin seems to be right for this
with all the RINO's .

Look at Rino Dean Kaufert from Neenah, he didn't get to
head the republicans in Madison and now he's mad ! Says
he might turn into a Dem since most of the people in his
district voted for Kerry in 06. wa,wa,wa,wa,wa,wa, !
I can just hear him say "Since you won't be nice to me
I'm going to change partys".
Hey! The way you vote in Madison , go right ahead".
I even think I worked with him at the first Pick n Save
in Neenah, not sure if I liked him then, can't remember
but he can't be worth anything now .
Dean , don't let the door hit you as you leave !!!!!!

I learned two things since the last election.

one, listen to all the bi_ching from people when there
taxes go up and just smile .

two, if I discuss politics , do it sober, drinking and politics
just make people think your just a radical republican .

God Bless America

No comments: