Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Golf Shot Around The World

This is exiciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Russian astronaut on the space station will hit
a golf ball that will be the longest golf drive in the
world.

Why do I bring this to you is that there is a golf club
company that paid for the shot. I think I read that the
company paid $50,000.00 or $50,ooo,ooo.oo for the
experiment .

The club he is using a Element 21 Scandium driver.
The balls ( he might hit three ) should orbit the
earth for three to four years.

Here is the LINK to the Golf company "Element 21"!!!!!!!!

I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, I bought 4000 shares of this company
at .08 a share and today it closed at .25 .

You dems should have enough money to buy these
golf clubs for your sweetie before your TAXES go up!

Update; correction on you dems, I'm sorry, there are some
intelligent democrats in this world . Those are the ones that
didn't vote for Diamond Jim Doyle! But the rest of you are
ignororant !!!!!

No comments: