Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back From Deer Hunting

Sorry ,I didn't post lately, hunting between Gillett and
Suring in the great up north.
No, I did not get my tags filled
but you have to understand how lucky we are to live in
northeastern Wis.
I have two great boys who hunted with me over the weekend.
The older one needs to get some sleep if he wants to hunt.!
Oh well their still young but I guess they
don't understand a day out in the woods.
The younger one has a good start , he seems to have a good
head on his shoulders, but he needs to know when it's time
to hunt early in the morning.
He chased one to me and with my old age and bad eye sight I
couldn't tell if it was a buck or a doe. Had to let it pass!
Again , we are thankful that the landowner lets us hunt and
I have two great sons to hunt with. I will certainly miss them
when they get older!

No comments: