Tuesday, June 07, 2011

"'The Picture Was of Me and I Sent It". That's My Weiner

Huh!

Rep. Anthony Weiner: 'The Picture Was of Me and I Sent It' - ABC News
"Rep. Anthony Weiner: 'The Picture Was of Me and I Sent It"

By CHRIS CUOMO (@ChrisCuomo) , CHRIS VLASTO and DEVIN DWYER (@devindwyer)
June 6, 2011
Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York said today he has engaged in "several inappropriate" electronic relationships with six women over three years, and that he publicly lied about a photo of himself sent over Twitter to a college student in Seattle over a week ago.

"I take full responsibility for my actions," Weiner said. "The picture was of me, and I sent it."

So now what? Will the MSM push for a resignation? 


Don't hold your breath. If he stays this will be good for who ever runs against Obama. Can you see Obama and Wiener in the same picture. 


Obama still loves (his) Weiner.You stay on the job Congressman Weiner

No comments: