Thursday, January 20, 2011

See the Note At 11:29

This is for all the tin foil hat people. I thought it was a little strange when I seen it.

From John F Kennedy's January 20, 1961 Inauguration speech.

For most of the speech the guy in the hat directly behind President Kennedy either had A D D or had another problem. Bet he was a democrat! If he didn't want to be there, why was he?

Then go to 11;29 on the You Tube and you see VP Johnson pick up a note off the floor, put on his glasses and read it. Seems kind of odd even back in 61.

First who passed the note?

Second. What did the note say?

Doesn't it seem kind of odd that during a presidential inauguration speech, people are acting like school kids or is it something more? Hold on, let me put my tin hat on! For God's sake, I don't have one! What do I do?

Is it a conspiracy?

I still wonder why JFK had to die so soon and what would he have done with democrats today?

No comments: