Sunday, September 19, 2010

Berry Turns Four Today

No I'm not talking about Berry Obama.

I almost forgot. Wow, four years ago back in 2006 the blog Berry Laker was born. From the confines of Berry Lake Wis. to Pulaski Wis. and now to my humble compound in the Nicolet Forest, it been a pleasure. The reason I started this blog, I was sick and tired of the liberals where I lived and in my family who are such buffoons when it comes to politics. It was and is my outlet for my beliefs. I'm not pumping myself up here but wanted to tell my two readers,

THANK YOU

A stroll down memory lane.

Went to a conference and got to meet and even talk to one of the icons of Wisconsin Blogs, "Owen" from B & S. I'll never forget that day in Oconomwoc. I asked him when he would run for office.

Todd over at Elevation llc helped me grow in my blogging and expanded my passion for politics, thank you bud. "Inside baseball", Todd, you can;t teach an old dog new tricks.

Got to meet Jerry Bader.

Went to the first Tea Party in Wisconsin.

Got an autograph from Rick Santelli.

Still trying to get Steve Kagen out of office.

As you know my passion is God, my family, my country, conservatism, # 5 Mark Martin, NASCAR and a whole lot more. I'm rambling so let me finish.

I know I will forget some, but I need to thank some other bloggers I do follow. Please forgive me if I missed you.


Thank you Steve, Steve, Brad, Jo, DR., Jeremy, Patrick, Jill, Badger, Brian, Dad 29, Jed, Asian, Wendy, Kevin, Real, SBVOR, Trog, Tom, Charlie, Mark, Jay and many more.

I also want to thank The Lakeland -Times and the Shawano Leader for reporting honest hard hitting journalism that the rest of the media in the state seems to forget.

Again, THANK YOU ALL!

4 comments:

DR said...

Congratulations on four years. I know I have been reading you for over a year. Keep up the good work, I really look forward to your posts. Let's hope that Kagen will soon be forgotten.

I don't know if you have seen it, but your blog was mentioned on WisPolitics website when they posted a Kleefisch press release. Here is the link:

http://www.wispolitics.com/index.iml?Article=209812

Paul - Berry Laker said...

DR, thank for your kind words.

No I didn't know I was mentioned. I guess I'm a little humbled. I didn't think I was a part of the top 15 blogs in the state. Still don't

Congratulations to you, you made the list too. I see why you are on the list. Keep up your great work.

Todd Lohenry said...

Dude, you're the most passionate, persistent citizen blogger I know. Thanks for all the typos! :-D

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Todd, thanks.

That means a lot coming from you.

You will always be my blog mentor.

Thank you again friend.

Tanks agan firrr ol yur hlp.