Friday, July 30, 2010

Moven On Up.............

Moven on up,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to the east side,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you know the sitcom from years ago.

Well I'm leaving the compound in about an hour to help Berry Laker son # 1 move deeper into the east side of Milwaukee. A new spacious three bedroom for him and his two new room mates for his junior year at UWM. Should save a some money. Heats included, thank God.

Wow! I can't wait to get him moved and go to Bradford beach for a swim.

Ooopps, I think Tom Barrett closed the beach. I wonder why?

Well if you see a snowmobile trailer running around the east side of Milwaukee, it's me. Wondering if the snooty east side'rs let snowmobile trailers in on the east side? Wonder if I see any homeless people again looking for a couple bucks? Let's hope I don't drive into any sink holes while I'm there.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Stay away from Capital Drive :)