Friday, July 30, 2010

Back From Upper East Side

Got son # 1 moved in. Lucky it was only one load.

Couple of things.

As we're loading up it smelled like someone puked along the street. I figured it was a bunch of college kids and some must of had too good of a time. Then when I was leaving with the windows open, I could smell it again. Could it of been Tom Barrett's 2.1 million dump? If it was I feel sorry for anyone on the east side. WOW!!!!!!!

Then driving back on I43 north, you should of seen all the flat landers from Illinois who were heading north. Seemed like the whole state was moving to Wisconsin. WOW!!!!!

Waiting for my sweetie to get home from work.

Milwaukee, a nice place to visit but would never liver there.

Martin so far in 8th.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Dad29 said...

Actually, it was molding vegetation that was wafting about...

The whole damn metro area, east to west, stinks of mold and rotting vegetation.

Stuff's been under water for up to weeks, now slowly re-surfacing as the water cooks off.

I know. I'm allergic to mold, and it's damn bad out there.