Saturday, August 08, 2009

I'm Related To Steve Kagen?

From Jerry Bader at WTAQ. At the time of this post I could not find the one hour pod cast so I didn't hear his show but this story is interesting.
"8/7/09

2:01 PM -- NBC 26 update... It was an interesting post show morning here. If you missed the show today, we spent more than an hour on NBC 26's hit piece from the Kewaunee County Steve Kagen listening session yesterday. The reporter did a ridiculous "expose" on Heather Blish, painting her as a GOP operative, and not the mom of 4 she is.

The reporter emailed me and asked if I would submit to an interview. I declined, but said I was willing to interview him on my show Monday. He and his cameraman then showed up here unannounced, looking for an interview.

I told the front desk to tell them I was unavailable. Later in the day he requested audio from the show, which we granted. He later said he was thinking about my offer of an interview and asked if a came" AM 1360 WTAQ | wtaq.com
Since TV 26 will not let me copy the video to my blog, here is the link to watch their report. I had to listen a couple times to really understand it.

First, who is Kristoffer Eggebretson? My guess later.

As a (non bias) TV 26 reporter, if you watch the video he opens with "harsh crowd" at Kagen's health care meeting.

Hey Kriss, Monday night in Green Bay might of been a harsh crowd. Kewaunee was time in a library at midnight. Hey Kriss, did you miss the meeting at the Green Bay public library. Here is what a HARSH crowd looks like.



Then Kris our non bias reporter says,

"some of them who could be considered hecklers", say what?

Then said, " security on standby", Older people and small children were a security risk in Kewaunee? I keep asking, is Steve Kagen paying for all this beefed up security at these listening sessions?

Then, look out, he said, "this man hijacked the mic for quite some time" HIJACKED, he sure looked like the twelfth, thirteenth and fourteenth bomber to me!

"if anyone sent her here", so as a US citizen you can't go see your own congressman?

Now lets get to Heather Blish. When Kagen puts the mic to her, and it's on Kris's report, why did she say, "I'm not affiliated with any political party?" So in 2008 she worked for the local republican party. Excuse me, isn't it 2009?

So I wrote for Kagen Watch, I have a blog, I went to the Green Bay and Appleton Kagen listening sessions, who sent me? Steve Kagen is bad for the Wisconsin 8th district and I make no bones about him, he needs to be voted out of office. I haven't donated to the RINO party for two to three years. I gave to John Gard but didn't give to the republican party. So!

Kris has an ax to grind, but why?

Heather was up front and honest with Kagen when he asked for her question and what does she get, slammed for "republican operative", "republican party sent her", "she's a plant", "someone put her up to this".

Steve Kagen say's he is not a practicing doctor anymore but he put's "Steve Kagen MD" on his web site. Wouldn't that be false advertising on a government web site?



Hey Kris, did you ever talk to DR Kagen about that?

If we are going to talk about someone sending someone to health care listening sessions, lets discuss,

"MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say." Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com

O K, Heather Blish worked in the past for local or state republican group. So! She not working for them today, is she.

Kristoffer Eggebretson, Steve Kagen, the democrat party have to pick on a mother of four, from a small town in Wisconsin to take the heat off their big misstep in what they call a health care bill. Is this the best they can do? Boy's and girls, your really reaching here!

As of Saturday morning I see a lot of left bloggers trying to throw around their weight. As far as and I could be wrong, I have only read about Jerry Bader and this story. Come on conservatives where are you on this? We need to stand up for Heather. Seems like a lot people except for Jerry are sitting on the sidelines. I hope to catch Jerry's Friday show later this weekend. Sorry I cannot comment on Jerry's show till I hear it.

To Heather Blish, you may be in the spotlight but stand your ground. You did nothing wrong. Your a mother of four and you like everyone else are scared of this health care plan. Your not alone. I and many many people are with you. Do not waiver. This is an opportunity and the people who are against this plan should now take this to the next level. Remember we also have two senators and other congressman in favor of this debacle. Steve Kagen promised more meetings in August. More will be there! The flames of freedom are spreading. Those who try to take away our freedom are taking us for granted. We will not disappoint them.

Now to my question, who is Kristoffer Eggebretson?

I might be mistaken but the way Kris covers Steve Kagen listening sessions, is he related to Steve Kagen? Did Kristoffer Eggebretson donate money to Steve Kagen and the Democrat party in 2007 or 2008? Who did Kristoffer Eggebretson vote for last fall? Is Kristoffer Eggebretson a constituent of the 8th district? You mean he also could have an opinion? Kris, you and every American have the right to speak their mind, Isn't that true? If your going to slant a story, please clarify that at the beginning of your report. Next time, try not to show your bias when you do a story about politics. "Harsh crowds" no it wasn't. Hecklers", I didn't see any. Why use the word "Hijack" buddy? It won't be so obvious next time who you stand for. I don't watch TV 26 very often, I guess that won't change anytime soon. By the way, what ratings does TV 26 get in Green Bay market?

Nice hit piece Kris.

PS, Kris, can you please turn me into the Obama's fishy web site for me talking negative against you, Steve Kagen and Obamacare?

2 comments:

Heather Blish said...

Berry, there's more to the "Who is Kristoffer Engebretson" story than you know.

In an attempt to clear up all the confusion I was experiencing within my own circle of friends and contacts, I wrote a complete account of exactly what happened that day, as well as the events that followed. It's lengthy, but a lot of events and players were involved in this fiasco. It really exposes the inept journalism displayed by the NBC 26 reporter (as well as every outlet that regurgitated his report and congratulated him for his investigative skills, ie HuffPo & MSNBC). It also exposes their biased agendas, their utter hatred for anyone who disagrees with them, and the all-out attack on the movement standing in opposition to this legislation and this administration.

I originally posted it on Facebook, but in response to a number of requests to share it outside of Facebook, a friend of mine blogged it. It's now available at http://partyofknow.org/2009/08/12/heather-the-mommy-tells-her-story/

Here's the portion of my story that might be of particular interest to you:

"Stunningly, the reporter [Engebretson] admitted that he had gone to that event with instructions from his director not to report on the event, but to find Republican plants and expose them. He admitted on live radio that he had gone there with an agenda! (You can listen to the interview here: http://www.wtaq.com/stationfiles/shows/bader/index.asp, linked under Jerry’s photo and blog link)

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Heather, Thank you so much for your comment.

It sure shows how far those on the left will go. I just got back from vacation and hope to catch up on everything.

Be strong, we are with you. You are our hero for those who believe in what is honest and true and not for those who knuckle under to the left or those who try to smear people who believe in their family and their country and who are true Americans.

Thank you and I hope everything is going well for you and your family. I can't do much but if you ever need help just let me know. We are with you.

Have a Great week.

Berry Laker