Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Congressman Steve Kagen Security Alert

Just got back from the Appleton listening session for Congressman Steve Kagen at the Thompson Community Ogilvie Auditorium Center. High security alerts must of been put into effect before, during and after the health care discussion. Just to let you know, they had a limit of 250 people in the auditorium. Again there were plenty of people who couldn't get in and were turned away at the door.

There had to be four to six officers from the city of Appleton. I seen three to four in uniform and at least two in plain cloths. The age of the crowd had to avg 65 and older. Some of the weapons that police were concerned about that I seen were canes, wheeled seat walkers and my God, you won't believe this, hearing aids. I think they made a mistake by not searching each person as they came into the room. How many were under cover agents. The guy next to me had a great disguise.

That lady to my right. I could of sworn I heard her left sandal ring like a cell phone.


I was scared to death when a lady in one of these bad boys parked behind me as the day started.



I seen two of these weapons that should of never been allowed into Congressman Kagen's meeting.




There was more then one of these. I would not doubt it was a bunch of extremists communicating to each other with these high tech listening devices.


I was glad to get out of there with my skin.

What was Steve Kagen and his staff worried about. Who called for extra police officers?
Who is paying for the extra police coverage?

More on the Appleton health care listening session later.

No comments: