Monday, June 29, 2009

Questioning Scott Walker


From Todays JSOnline.

Seems Newt will be in Wisconsin tonight.
"- selected newswatch item -
Gingrich to campaign for Walker Monday night
By Steve Schultze of the Journal Sentinel

Jun. 29, 2009 10:40 a.m. | Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich campaigns in Milwaukee Monday for Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker, a Republican candidate for governor.

Gingrich will speak at a fund-raising reception for Walker at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center hotel. Tickets for the event are $250 per couple, according to Walker's campaign.

Walker has been stepping up fund-raising appeals in recent weeks, urging backers to send money before the end of the month, which also marks the close of a campaign finance reporting period.

Other Republicans considering runs for governor next year include homebuilder Mark Neumann, a former congressman; and Appleton businessman Mark Todd.

Democratic Gov. Jim Doyle is expected to run for a third term." NewsWatch - JSOnline

Didn't Newt sit on the couch with Nancy Pelosi about climate change?

Didn't Newt slam Rush for saying "wants Obama to fail"?

Didn't Newt say,
"
Like Reagan, we have to be inclusive, not exclusive. I’m happy Dick Cheney is a Republican. And I’m happy Colin Powell is a Republican." GOP 12: Newt repeats welcome to Colin Powell-Republicans

Sorry Newt, Colin Powel is not a republican.

I question Scott Walker for even considering Newt for a fund raiser and or endorsement. Didn't we just go through this last November? I don't have much money now but if I do my decision will be for conservative candidate only! I question Scott Walker having blue blood middle of the road republicans who got us into the mess we have today. Who will you have at your next fundraiser, John McCain, Colin Powell? Tom Ridge might want to come to Wisconsin, book him!

I just lost respect for Scott Walker. Today I took Scott's campaign link off my blog.

What in the world is Mr Walker doing? Any future elections I will not hold my nose and vote for the better of the party. I am a Conservative, not a republican RINO. I will never get snookered again.

If candidates want to walk, talk and act like liberals then join the democratic party.

Scott Walker and other candidates, I am only one voter, so go ahead and think of me as some right wing nut. It's you that have to prove your conservatism to me and a lot others. Scott be careful, you seem to be with the wrong crowd.

Sorry Scott.

No comments: