Monday, April 06, 2009

What A Weekend

Had one heck of a weekend. I'll just give you a couple of short comments.

In the process of moving from Berry Lake. I will still remain in the 8th district. I just couldn't move out of Steve Kagen's district.

Made the move of heavy furniture in one truck and trailer.

Thank God for young men with strong backs. Son 1and 2 and favorite son in law.

What a pleasure having daughter 1. Penelope and Mrs Berry Laker keeping everything straight.

From 3300 sq ft to 600 sq ft, what a change.

Yea baby Dish HD is up and running.

Yea baby Michigan State wins.

Stayed overnight, slept like a baby even if most slept on the floor. It be GREAT to have one of these.

Sunday morning, got all the troops up for Palm Sunday.

Are there any traditional Catholic churches in the area?

Not up to speed on the modern mass of area Catholic churches. I am an old fashion Catholic. Are kneelers made to kneel or just sit there while you stand?

NASCAR Sunday, Martin takes seventh. yea baby, up to 18th in ranking.

Sunday night, back to Berry Lake.

I'll try to get pictures of the new bunker when I have time.

Don't forget to vote Tuesday.



6 comments:

Dad29 said...

Green Bay has an Extraordinary Form Mass every week at the Chapel on the Diocesan grounds--just up the hill from Hy. 57 where the Chevy (?) dealership is located--about 6 blocks north of the Abbey.

Brad said...

So where within the WI-08 did you move?

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Dad, thanks for the info.

First I am a recovering old fashion Catholic. Not well versed with some parts of old, new , modern, etc Mass logistics. Second, I don't mean to complain but the last couple years I have grown closer to God and need that spiritual lift. Standing after the Lamb of God leaves me with an empty feeling.

I can't explain it, sorry, wrong on that comment. I can explain it. It's between God and myself and I need the time with Him.

I'll go to Green Bay to give it my time. If I have any questions, I know I just have to go to your blog for the help.

Thanks again for the help and have a GREAT weekend.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Brad , the bunker is still not fully functional but when I get the armaments placed, I'll let you know.

It's a secluded area in the 8th district. Deep in the hollows of Northeastern Wisconsin.

Still looking into ham radio, surveillance cameras and switching the windows to bullet proof glass. The cement is being poured next week.

I never thought I needed all this until after last November.

ATTN. ATF I'm just kidding. It's just an apartment, please lighten up. I'm kidding, really.

Brad, I'll let you know when we get all settled in.

Dad29 said...

Feel free to bug me about whatever.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Thank you sir.