Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Guy That Just Believes

If I were a politician which I am not, I would say some things that really matter to me and to the people of this country. No I am not a writer either. During this election, people have heard, read and seen every ad, every editorial, every slant and every lie. I thought it was time I would tell my family and the few that read my writing what I believe.

I'm sure all will remember Jeff Foxworthy and the guys from Blue collar T V. The simple phrase

"I believe".

Don't you sometimes wish you could hear something good from our politicians? An honest speech on what they believe in. No fancy music, no fancy script, just words that have meaning and what is important to the people of this GREAT country. No promises they cannot keep. No help from special interests, no expert, no adviser no MSM or someone who thinks they know better when they really don't.

To my wife and my three children, I believe in you.

To them and all the people of this great country.

I believe in the all the people who built this country and the people that died to protect it.

I believe in the hard working people who make this country grow, because of you, that is why this country is so great.

I believe in the good people of this country that are not selfish, not greedy, not those that thirst for power.

I believe in a leader, not a politician. Ronald Reagan was a leader.

I believe in the business owners of this country. It is you that powers the economy to produce goods and employ the people of this country.

I believe in the people that stand for justice for every great American. The justice that protects us by the words our fore fathers wrote in The Constitution of the United States of America.

I believe it is you and not government that makes this country great.

I believe in the unborn. For if we don't protect all life, we will end our own civilization.

I believe in people that believe in God. whether Catholic, Protestant , Jew or Muslim, it makes no difference but that you believe.

I believe in people who put others before themselves.

I believe in people that give with their hearts when some cannot do for themselves.

I believe government is not the solution, government is the problem, (Ronald Reagan).

I believe in those that lend a helping hand when some are in need. Does not matter if it is a hurricane a flood or someone down on their luck, I believe in the people that are there for you.

I believe in the steel worker, the baker, the computer programmer, the red cross volunteer, the nurse, the person who helps at the local senior center, no matter what you do, you are valuable and important to every single person in this country. It is through hard work that makes you successful.

I believe that if you dream of your future , it will only come through hard work and not an endless handout.

I believe in the people that protect us. From police to fire and the armed forces. I believe in all men and women that stand in harms way to keep us safe.

I believe in Mom and Dad who bring children up everyday. For our children are our future.

I believe if people have to choose, they will choose good over bad, right over wrong.

I believe in family values and all that God has asked of us.

I believe in the five most important things in life. And they are always in this order.
No deviation. 1) Your God, 2) your spouse, 3) your family, 4) your work and 5) everything else.

I believe in people like you, not the color of your skin, not the religion you believe, not the language you speak or the amount of money you may have. If you believe in God , believe in hard work an believe in yourself, good things will come to you.

I believe in all children for they are our future leaders. Teach them well and smart, teach them to work hard and they will expand the great history of this great country.

I believe that character is doing something good when no one is watching.

I believe you have good character and I believe in you.

I am a conservative.

Paul J Socha

No comments: