Friday, July 25, 2008

Roundabouts

Thanks to Patrick McIlheran ans Kevin Fischer.

"Why they don't like roundabouts
By Patrick McIlheran
Thursday, Jul 24 2008, 11:28 AM
I wrote an essay in the Journal Sentinel last Sunday about roundabouts. People don't seem to like them, I wrote, which puzzled me, since I find the fact you don't have to stop for traffic lights captivating.

I was inspired in part by a story in the Journal Sentinel saying we'd be seeing more of them and, then, by Franklin Now blogger Kevin Fischer's reaction to the story (and his tip about a worrisome lawsuit in Michigan). What is the problem, I wondered, and I called some roundabout critics." Patrick McIlheran: Right On</a>



My reason for not having roundabouts.

They started in EUROPE. Do I need to give any other reason.

You want an example, Barack in Germany, case closed.


I hate any ROUNDABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: