Friday, April 11, 2008

Brown County Movers and Shakers

I have known since my high school days someone that is on par with being a true political leader for the Brown County area. From time to time we pass thoughts, opinion's or articles through e-mail. Even though the years have passed, they seem to be one of the most level headed people from Brown County . This person also is connected with other key people from Brown County. In years past I have not had high regard for some politicians from that area but now have come to know more good people acting with the voters best interest in mind. No, I will not divulge any names.
For the few times we do trade thoughts, e mails , jokes and or opinion's, their thoughts make more sense than most in politics today. From city, county, state, national, from the Packers to discrimination to religion, property taxes the list goes on and on, they still have logical thoughts and beliefs. They run their local government with logic. They run their local government with common sense for the benefit of the people in their area of Brown County.

Because I don't see a lot of blog sites from the Brown County area I thought I would add something to my blog. So I will now post from time to time some correspondence, notes or e mails from some of the great people of Brown County. Again, I will not divulge any names.

Most will be on the lighter side but still it should give everyone a flavor of the hard working people in politics of that area of Wisconsin. You in Brown County already know how lucky you are that you have fine people working for your better interests.

Hope you enjoy the "B C Movers and Shakers" as much as I do.

No comments: