Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blog T shirts, I'm the First

Update 9:44 p m ,
I have to clarify my post "Blog T shirts, am I the first?
.

From the local Berry Lake Web Site


BERRY LAKE MARKETPLACE
BERRY LAKE APPAREL - NEW BERRY LAKE T-SHIRTS FOR 2008
The following image is a mockup of what our new Berry Lake TShirts will look like, except it will say "I'M A BERRYLAKER" on he front left chest around our lake logo image. The anticipated cost will be $7.00 per shirt (XXL is $8.00 per shirt)...I will update this page as soon as I hear back from our supplier. The shirts are to be of good quality 50/50 cotton polyester blend. Contact me at berrylakewi@gmail.com if you have any
questions.



Gee golly, I thought they were putting me in the lime light.
"I'M A BERRYLAKER", Wow,my own blog T Shirts.

.
Owen, I bet you don't have a Boots and Sabers T shirt.
Where's the Badger Blog Alliance T shirts.
What would Blogger Beer T shirts look like?
Is there a Pine River World News T shirt?
Hey Jo, where my FoxPolitics.net T shirt
What would a No Runny Eggs T shirt look like?
Jesse, can I have a The Northwoods View T Shirt
I have to get a The Right Side of Wisconsin T Shirt
Ok, Todd, Can I get a "Who the Hell is Kagen" T shirt?

.
Yuk, could you see the filth the lefty blogs would have, I don't even want to think about it, need to take a shower!

.
But seriously, we are very proud of our lake. The people on Berry Lake are some of the best people in Wisconsin.

.
If you want a "I'M A BERRYLAKER" T shirt, I'm sure if you pay for shipping and handling you can order one too. Remember, these could be worth money some day.

.
My guru in Algoma said marketing is everything. I smell money!

.
You blogs are missing the boat with your own T shirts.

.
I have mine!

4 comments:

steveegg said...

I'll have to get my graphic designer on that. Of course, since he's me, and I am not exactly known for my Photoshops, it'll be a while.

Jo Egelhoff, FoxPolitics.net said...

You are the first! I love it....

James Wigderson said...

{ahem}

Hardly the first, even in Wisconsin.
http://www.cafepress.com/wiglibpub

I even sell boxer shorts.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Jim, Wasn't Bill Clinton who was asked boxers or briefs? Hope your making a profit on your boxers.Have a GREAT weekend. Berry Laker