Saturday, March 22, 2008

Words, Just Words

I keep hearing Obama's double speak. One day his words means something, the next day, they don't! Then another day someones elses words might mean something and the next day those words might mean something else. Depends if any words are for or against Mr Obama. What I just said makes no sense but neither do a lot of politicians!

This is not a left only problem. Why in God's name do we have RINO's. They only say what they want us to hear. They make promises that they break. They cozy up with the left just to be liked. From Lance Burri at Badger Blog Alliance . March 20,was the anniversary of the Republican party in Ripon. Here's the link. What does the Republican party mean today? I have to question myself from time to time. Let me clarify,
I am and always will be a conservative first.

Watching two movies this week has brought out some extra passion. National Treasure and HBO's John Adams.

Words do mean things. Some good words to think about. I will not add a link. If you can't find the link, move to Canada! Everyone should know where it came from and what it means. I am getting a little fed up with the left, some republicans and a lot of voters in this country. When will people wake up? I will not compromise my beliefs! Let the movement begin!

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

No comments: