Saturday, March 22, 2008

John Adams

Sitting in Newberry Mi. Tuesday night I got to watch the second episode of John Adams. I don't have HBO so I will have to wait for the DVD's to come out. Here's a little write up.

Viewers vote for HBO's 'John Adams'
The first two episodes of the historical miniseries attracted 2.65 million viewers.
Link

The first two episodes of the seven-part series that aired
Sunday drew 2.65 million viewers on average, one of the network's highest viewerships for a premiere in recent months. The miniseries, starring Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney, airs on Sundays through April 20.


Another HBO project did not fare so well, however. The network has decided to drop "12 Miles of Bad Road," a dramedy by "Designing Women" creator Linda Bloodworth-Thomason that executives had originally touted as one
of their most promising series for the coming year.


First let me say this is a show all should see. Second when I see Paul Giamatti, I remember him with his blue face in Big Fat Liar. Oh well, he is doing one great job in this movie. Third, isn't it grand to see the (Clinton hacks) Bloodworth- Thomason struggle to make a good movie.

I feel bad, NOT!

If you have the chance on Sunday nights to watch John Adams, please do. So much of our history is forgotten and not taught in our school systems, what a shame!

No comments: