Friday, March 14, 2008

To My Children In 2043

To my children and grandchildren. How many grandchildren I will have in 2043 is any ones guess.

I may not be alive but I thought I would remind you of life back in 2008. If some nutcase is still telling you that there is global warming you can show them this and tell them they are full of crap. You've heard this for 50 years. From The Green Bay Press Gazette

Posted March 13, 2008
A.M. roundup: It's a record winter for snow;
watch for slick roads Total snowfall tops 80 inches for record So far this snow season (through March 12)Green Bay has received 80.3 inches of snow. This is the first time in Green Bay’s modern-day weather history that more than 80 inches of snow has been measured (117 years of snowfall data). Normal seasonal snowfall is 53.1 inches,the National Weather Service in Ashwaubenon reported.In the 24-hour period ending 6 a.m. today, 1.1 inches of snow had been received in the Green Bay area.


Global warming huh!

No comments: