Friday, March 14, 2008

We In Wisconsin Are Idiots

From Charlie at WTMJ.

People will wonder why some day we are moving to upper Michigan. Looks like it may be sooner than later.

Greetings Charlie from da UP,

To illustrate the tax haven for retirees
in Michigan. We are 71and 70 and I retired 12 years ago. We built a home and moved to MIv in 1998. My wife and I have a combined income for 2007 of $95,008.
Broken down as follows:

Interest & Dividens: $7,160
Social Security: $24,792
US Govt retirement: $ 43,308

( I retired from the US Navy and my wife had a short career with DOD Schools in Germany)
Company Retirement: $ 3,549
MRD from IRAs: $ 16,199

We have a Michigan State tax bill of $11.

Michigan is a good State to retire in, but I might not
want to live here and be looking for a job!

By the way we live on the shores of Green Bay, looking across the bay at Door County. Our Property tax on a $400,000+ home is a tad over $2,400 a year.

I can't believe people accept this tax HELL HOLE in Wisconsin. I ask the following questions.

How did Diamond Jim Doyle get elected?
How did Steve Kagen get elected?
How did Dave Obey get elected?
How did Tom Barret get elected?
How did Tammy Baldwin get elected.
How did ................ (fill in the blank) your own elected official that votes for raising taxes.

I am not letting any RINO's off the hook. I question my areas own Gary Tauchen, is he for market forces setting prices or does he want mandates on ethanol? To be fair to Mr. Tauchen for now I will look at how he will vote on any future tax issues.


You wonder why I am hesitent on John McCain. If he sleeps with the left than he is the left.

Right now I know of only one politition that accepts no campaign money, votes for what is right, cannot be bought off. He is someone we need more of. The people of Bellevue Wis. are lucky to have such a true conservitive. I wish he was in my area.

If this country goes to HELL. It won't be my fault , I 'm trying to do what I can! I can tell you this,

I WILL NOT GIVE UP OR SELL OUT MY VOTE!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP OR SELL OUT MY BELIEFS!

I am feed up. You on the left and moderates in the middle get me sick!!!!!!

No comments: