Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Left and Right

I just want to let everyone know I spent this morning with my mother in the emergency room for three hours. Thanks for asking, she's O K, just gave her family a scare. It's always a trip to be around some of my family.
.
Some comments being with the left for half the day!.

Almost all in my family is on the left! That in itself is a hard pill to swallow (get it,Monica, swallow).

My sweet mother comments,"did you know that the United States has the worst health care in the world! Say what?
"The rest of the world is more advanced in medicine than the United States!" Holy Cow Batman, I would never have known that going to that hospital this morning, You fooled me!

Ann Coulter is a BITCH, WITCH, I'm not sure which one she said but my mother doesn't like Ann! You think she's a fan of Condi? Naaaa, don't think so.

Your buddy is in Time Magizine, (Rush). O K, your right he is my buddy.

My mother and sister are both voting for Hillary. We'll leave their reasons to another post some day.

Bottom line, being with the left is just too much to take. I always wonder why does the left think what they think and say what they say. It's always the same, dribble, crap , dribble.

Spending time with the left can drive a person to ..................it's Miller Time!

I still feel dirty!

No comments: