Friday, December 07, 2007

Mitt's Speech

I have to say Mitt Romney's speech yesterday was something you don't hear very often. I am not going to link to it because if you are of legal age or smart enough to read this blog, you can go find it.

My first thoughts listening to excerpts on Rush was ,"hey I think I can vote for this guy" . You can easily get caught in the hype of the election season. Yes it was a speech that you never hear from candidates. Never since Renaldus Magnus would you hear about our founding fathers and what their thoughts and actions mean to us today after over 230 odd years.

O K, I did not hear all the comments from Rush or all the comments from Mark Belling but I did hear enough to know " hold your breath and think about everything for a second.

Mitt gave a fine speech, a speech Conservatives should make! But I still cannot make a decision on who is the best choice for president.

I am leery about flip flopper's, Mitt and Rudy!
Billy taught me what you promise in your campaign is not what you do when your elected. Remember before election, I will give you tax breaks. After, I didn't know how bad it was so I'm sorry ,no tax breaks and oh by the way I will have to raise your taxes.

Ron Paul , too for out there. Side note , Appleton must be ground zero for Ron Paul. I see cars with Ron Paul signs on the roof driving around town.

Fred , when are you going to step to the plate and tell us all what a conservative really is. Were waiting to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line, I know a lot of fence sitters drank the kool aid and jumped on Mitt's bandwagon yesterday. Too many old farts that have selective hearing. Too many people that have to think before they talk, think before they vote.

I have to admit for 30 seconds yesterday , I drank the kool aid.

Well back to reality, let's go FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: