Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another RINO Maybe

On June 22nd I sent a letter to my Representative in Madison
E mail copy seen below.

Six days and not even a "thank you ,
I'm busy and I will get back to you soon. Maybe we elected
a wienie, maybe a person with no spine, maybe a person
with no common courtesy to acknowledge a letter or maybe a
Democrat in in RINO clothing.



Dear Mr Tauchen,

I live in your district and meet you during your election at

the Town of Underhill town meeting.


From your Election Web Site you said ;

Tax Reform and Fiscal Restraint Simply put, Wisconsin
needs tax reform. Our state’s excessively high tax rates
are driving away our young college graduates, keeping
companies from settling in the Badger State, and crippling
small businesses. By simply lowering taxes, and curtailing
government spending, we will solve many of Wisconsin’s
financial problems.

Property Tax Freeze ,
property taxpayers need relief - they
just saw the largest property tax increase in a decade, thanks
to Governor Doyle's 2003 veto of a freeze. His plan also allows
tax increases at twice the rate of inflation. I will vote to freeze
property taxes.

I questioned your fiscal direction when you were running for your
office, Even though I did vote for you, your actions in Madison will
tell me how I will vote in the next election. Two simply questions,
two simply answers - YES or No, will be the only reply I expect from you.
No, I do not want a form letter that your staff will send me that

states you are working hard for the people of your district and my
two question are very complicated issues. I also do not want to hear
"you are working very hard to hold the line on taxes and protect the
quality of life for the people of Wisconsin".
Will you vote to raise any taxes in Wisconsin?
Will you pledge not to raise the taxes of the people of Wisconsin?
If you feel you would like to reply to my questions , save our tax

dollars, do not send any letter through the U S mail.
Simply reply to me by e mail.
Thank you
Paul Socha


Update June 30th, 2007 .7:56 am, Still no response.

No comments: